26th Annual Street Series
This year Willowbank Raceway celebrates the 26th Annual Street Series! Here’s your opportunity to take part in one of the popular racing series in QLD. Get yourself into the series and compete in 7 rounds (plus the finals),
Make your choice Street Sedan (Quick, Hot Street & Street), Street Bike and Street Powderpuff categories.
If you have not run in the Street Series before and you wish to earn points for the series you will need to register. This can be done via the Street Series Information and Invitation link below.
Points & Results
Street Series Information and Invitation
Street Series Rules and Regulations
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
If you do not have a current IHRA licence or membership, you will need to purchase a $5 day licence at the track at each event.
Entries & admission tickets are available at the gate.
The finals of the 2019 Street Series will be run at the following Test N Tune's
Powder Puff final - 28th September 2019
Street Sedan final – 5th October 2019
Street Bike final - 5th October 2019
Times - Please Note change of start time
- Gates Open - 3pm
- Time Trials - 3.30pm to 6:30pm
- Racing - 7:00pm
- Times are estimates and may change on the day depending on entry numbers
- $50 to race, admits driver/rider only.
- Spectators $20 adults, $18 students with ID
- Children 13 & under are free
Street vehicle regulations
Street Sedan Series
- Quick Eliminator - 10.50 to 12.99
- Hot Street - 13.00 to 14.99
- Street Eliminator - 15.00 to 29.99
Street Bike Series
Street Powder Puff Series
- All ladies run (up to 29.99) - Vehicles must fit within the above cutoffs
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway is operating all events including Test n Tune and Street Series as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.